I found this questionnaire on Jo’s blog (Jo Make Me Blush), so I figured I would post it as well since I always enjoy reading them.
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
A brush, usually my MAC 187 or 188 with liquid foundation, and the flawless face brush with bareMinerals foundation.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes, I switch off between Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
Usually first, but I always set it with powder concealer after foundation.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I always do my manicures (and pedicures) myself.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both, but I exfoliate my face about twice a week using MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, and exfoliate my lips daily with LUSH’s Mint Julep Lip Scrub.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Usually between 30-45 minutes. Or if I’m running super late, about 20 minutes.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Yes, I can’t help it. But it isn’t so much as a feeling of having to wear it, I just enjoy the actual application of makeup.
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I’m pretty excited for MAC’s In the Groove collection coming out July 8 because I have recently become addicted to MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinishes and they are repromoting 4 of them! So you can bet I will be getting them all lol.
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
I think my biggest weakness is makeup, but I’m kind of a shopping addict in general. So I pretty much have a weakness for everything if I like it.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
No, I only use a whitening tooth paste and mouth wash, but I’ve been trying to save to get them permanently whitened (it’s long overdue for me).
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I pluck, razor (with an eyebrow razor, of course) and trim. I have pretty unruly eyebrows, so daily maintenance is necessary.
13. What do you use to contour?
I usually reach for MAC Powder Blush in Harmony or Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer since it’s matte.
14. False lashes, or natural?
Almost always natural (with loads and loads of mascara though) but I like to wear false lashes when I go out at night or for special events.
15. Favorite makeup brand?
This is an easy one: MAC. However, I do love all brands (expensive and drugstore). I just tend to go for MAC since I get a discount (PRO Card) and everything is convenient (ie palette form).
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
I actually use all 3. For gel I use MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. For liquid I use Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Everlast. And for pencil I like CoverGirl Liquiline Eye Pencil in Black, Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero and MAC Kohl Liner in Smolder or Feline.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
I tend to always have very dry lips, so chapstick is a best friend of mine, but I also try to use both lipstick and gloss daily. But if I could pick one, it would definitely be chapstick.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
I love pigments, however since I usually get ready when I’m pressed for time, pressed eyeshadow are easier because they are quicker, less messier and more convenient. I never use cream eyeshadows, unless I use it as a base for powder eyeshadows.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Black eyeliner. I feel naked without it.
20. Favorite color?
21. Favorite color combination?
I love tans and browns together, but lately corals, oranges and pinks have been my favorite color combo.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
I love dramatic eye makeup seeing as I’m not a huge fan of natural makeup. However, I would say I fall right in between since I like to use bright colors, but I tone it down to make it more wearable for everyday.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality is always a must for me. I have tons of super cheap makeup products that I prefer over more expensive makeup.
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
Yes, I stick to my MAC Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask since it leaves my skin feeling amazing. But I rarely use it since I tend to get lazy.
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
I have a shopping addiction in general lol. No seriously. I of course have an addiction to makeup, so I tend to spend a lot of my money on that, but I also work in retail (H & M for those of you wondering) so if something cute comes in, be it clothing or jewelry, you better believe it gets put on hold and purchased after my shift. lol. Unfortunately this happens every day I work. So…yeah lol. It’s a real problem.
Feel free to fill out the questionnaire in a comment!