1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
This elf Ultimate Blending Brush is my favorite foundation brush of all time. And it’s under $10! I also swear by the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Way better than the Beauty Blender in my opinion. And it’s more affordable!
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light on the lids first then darker in the crease and outer corners last. This is my favorite eyeshadow palette by the way!
3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes, but I use an eye cream that works as a primer as well. Gotta love multitasking products! The Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel works great at smoothing out fine lines and makes my eye makeup last all day!
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I always apply foundation first (this one is an all-time fave) and apply concealer last for brightening the under eye area. I use this for full coverage and this for lighter makeup days.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I always do my manicures (and pedicures) myself. LOVING this color lately.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both! I love this lip scrub to use at night before applying a lip mask. Leaves me with the softest lips in the morning. And this all all-natural exfoliating mask is one of my favorites.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Usually about 25 minutes. If I’m in an extreme rush, I’ll do my quick 5-minute routine which you can watch on YouTube here!
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wear very light makeup on a daily basis, but typically wear fuller coverage when going on at night or if I’m meeting with a client at work.
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
Anything in the summer. I LOVE summer makeup collections! Anything that promises to make me tan and glowy, I’m sold.
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
I think my biggest weakness is makeup, but I’m kind of a shopping addict in general. So I pretty much have a weakness for everything.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
I swear by these Crest White Strips but I also recently started using this all natural charcoal teeth whitener and I love it so far!
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
Leave your brows alone!!! I’ve been growing mine out for a few years now and the low maintenance of bushier “boy brows” are so much easier. Occasionally, I’ll use an eyebrow razor to clean them up a bit.
13. What do you use to contour?
I prefer to use cream bronzers to contour to give a softer tan/glow. I usually opt for my Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base in the summer but love the RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer for a year-round glow.
14. False lashes, or natural?
Always natural (with loads and loads of mascara lol). I layer this and this for sky-high lashes that has everyone thinking I’m wearing lash extensions 😉
15. Favorite makeup brand?
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Always liquid liner for a cat eye (this one is a forever fave) but prefer pencil smudged for a smokey look day or night (this is my go-to in Dark Brown Matte).
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lip balm! I used to be a heavy lipstick wearer but nowadays I pretty much always rock a natural lip. Glossier Balm Dot Com forever (in Coconut in case you were wondering).
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Cream shadows are so much easier nowadays (obsessed with this one in New Moon), but still love a good muted brown pressed eyeshadow in the crease for daily wear (this palette is matte brown perfection).
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Mascara. This one in particular. Lashes over everything!
20. Favorite color?
21. Favorite color combination?
I love tans and browns together. This eyeshadow palette has it all.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Naturally dramatic? That’s a thing, right? I prefer natural makeup now but always go for dramatic lashes. So both!
23. Do you care more about quality or name brand?
Quality is always a must for me. I have tons of affordable makeup products that I prefer over more expensive makeup. If it’s good, it’s good. Check out one of my monthly roundups featuring both high and low-end makeup brands here!
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
I have a shopping addiction in general. But I’ve been splurging on just about every flowy dress from Free People and pretty much any natural based skin care product lately.
Feel free to fill out the same questionnaire in a comment below!