Click to shop!
Just as I do with my wardrobe and beauty routine, I like to switch up my perfumes for fall and winter. Here are my top five fall fragrance picks that I’m currently loving for fall.
- Mojave Ghost by Byredo Parfum is a scent that’s almost difficult to describe, but exudes everything about fall. I have yet to take the plunge on this musky perfume, but I’ll shamelessly admit I’ve gone back for several samples. Described as a woodsy composition with a light and graceful character, the amber, magnolia and sandalwood all remind me of cool winter nights. Appropriately named after the Mojave Desert, Mojave Ghost seems to embody the bohemian spirit. It’s an absolute must for fall.
- Midnight Fleur by Nest Fragrances is so good, almost hypnotic. Exotic wood, patchouli, black amber, jasmine and vanilla orchid make this scent a fall favorite for me. The smell is sensual and alluring without being overpowering. It’s no wonder Nest refers to this perfume as “The Vixen.” And besides the incredible scent, this is the most gorgeous perfume bottle I’ve ever laid eyes on. Not sold? Read the reviews to be convinced.
- Wood Sage and Sea Salt by Jo Malone London is one of my go-to scents. This perfume reminds me of cooler nights at the beach. It’s just the right amount of that ocean breeze smell with a hint of masculinity for a refreshing and light scent that lasts all day. Bergamot, driftwood accord, white musk, sage and sea salt give this perfume an earthy fall feel as if you were standing on a beach with toes in the sand and wind in your hair. Maybe it’s the California girl in me, but this smells like pure bliss.
- By the Fireplace by Replica is another fragrance that I keep going back for samples (I swear I eventually buy them). Perfumes are so tricky and smell different on everyone, so I really like to make sure it wears well on my skin and clothes before purchasing. I should probably preface this by saying that I prefer masculine scents. By the Fireplace definitely leans more on the masculine side, but it’s a smell that I can’t get enough of. Think winter campfires in the woods snuggled in your favorite blanket.
- Black Orchid by Tom Ford is probably the sexiest smell of the bunch and definitely the most luxurious. This perfume has a rich, woodsy scent offering hints of black truffle, black orchid, black plum, and patchouli. I wouldn’t call this an everyday perfume, but it’s perfect for a night out or special events. A little goes a long way with this scent and the longevity is impressive.
What’s your favorite fall fragrance?