- MAC 224 Brush– While this brush has always been a favorite of mine for blending eyeshadows, it recently became a new favorite for concealer. This brush buffs and blends out concealer way better than any other concealer brush I’ve used.
- MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder– This pink-hued shimmer powder is a perfect glow in a compact. Re-released with the Give Me Liberty of London collection, this is hands down the best item from the collection. I add a bit of it on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose and it adds an instant brightening glow.
- Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Face in Well Rested- This eye brightener works wonders for dark circles. I apply it under my eyes after concealer and it really brightens up my eyes.
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation– I’m loving this lightweight portable foundation compact because it goes on skin smoothly giving me an even complexion. It’s my go to foundation when I’m in a hurry.
- Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray– I never have any luck with hairsprays and it’s almost impossible to find a good holding spray that will hold my curls without making my hair stiff. This spray does just what I want it to. It’s officially my favorite hairspray.
- MAC Brownborder Technakohl Liner– I am a huge fan of the Technakohl liners because they go on easily and they stay put. I don’t always want the harsh line of a black liner for daytime makeup, so this brown eyeliner comes in handy for light makeup days.
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline– I got this eyeliner because of all the hype it was getting for being extra dark and black. And while it is very black, this stuff smudges like crazy. By the end of the day, I have more of this stuff under my eyes than actually on my lashline, even when eyeshadow is smudged on top of the liner.
- In the Gallery Eyeshadow Quad– This was purchased with the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection thinking I would use the purple shadows. But I have only used it once since I got it because the shadows are way to chalky with very little color payoff. Big disappointment.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Mositurizer for medium to dark skintones– This stuff doesn’t work, period. I’ve been using daily and I’m not any tanner. Don’t waste your money on this.
- ELF Bronzing Brush- Virtually useless. Too stiff, has an awkward shape and isn’t full enough to pick up enough product. Even though it was only $1, I still wouldn’t recommend it.
- Chanel #16 Le Pinceau Teint Foundation Brush- While this brush is great for putting on foundation, it is almost impossible to clean. This has become a bacteria lurking face brush which I now refuse to use. For the price of this thing, you’d thing it would be easier to clean and care for.
- Bare Minerals Flawless Application Face Brush- Ouch. This brush actually hurts when I use it on my face. The bristles are way too stiff and the brush isn’t soft at all. This is a straight to trash brush for me.